Manager I General - Fort Carson
Manager I General – Fort Carson, CO
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. (PLI) recognized on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, is looking for talent that can easily integrate into a success-oriented team environment where the focus on positive customer engagement and outcomes in the form of superior quality and on time delivery permeates its culture.
PLI is an industry recognized leader in the manufacturing of wire harnesses and electronic components in the commercial aerospace and defense sectors and excels in the government maintenance, simulation and training services marketspace as well.
PLI recognizes great talent through empowering employees to succeed, offering competitive compensation and providing top tier PTO, Holiday, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, LTD, tuition reimbursement and other benefits.
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is currently seeking a Manager I General position at Fort Carson, CO. This position is in support of the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) Maintenance Program (ATMP) Contract. Please apply if you are a current incumbent employee on Warfighter FOCUS.
The Manager I General position works in support of the Digital Range Training System (DRTS) and Homestation Instrumentation Training System (HITS) network and equipment. Key responsibilities include:
- Makes accurate, timely and complete entries into the AWARE Management Information System (MIS)
- Ensure TADSS are fully operational and available for scheduled rotational support missions.
- Manage scheduling for employees and workgroups to meet rotational requirements.
- Conduct daily interface with senior level Army and Government (COR) on TADSS and rotational support status.
- Identify and analyze potential life cycle sustainment issues, assess impacts, and propose solutions.
- Track contract performance, schedule, and cost status and deliverables. Analyze metrics to formulate improvement plans.
- Operate the EXCON and the SYSCON.
- Develop personnel requirements; assign and schedule personnel; screen and hire new employees IAW company policy.
- Develop, create and present oral and written technical presentations to management and/or client.
This position may require travel to other installations and other ATMP locations throughout CONUS and OCONUS.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science or Math
- Four years’ experience as a Manager
- Prefer past work experience with the DRTS and HITS network and ranges
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and On-Post driving privileges
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, computer proficiency, and the ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, customer service and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
No Security Clearance Required
Fort Carson, CO.
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.