Medical Simulation Training Center (MSTC) Site Lead
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is currently seeking an applicant for a Site Lead position at Fort Stewart, GA. This position will be in support of the Army Medical Simulation Training Center (MSTC) Program.
Serves as Site Manger and senior medical educator for the Medical Simulation Training Center MSTC), which plans and carries out instruction/ validation in accordance with accepted medical practices and established military medical and operational doctrine. Manage and supervise MSTC staff members. Conducts necessary research to develop and revise simulation exercises and assess the students critical thinking skills and psychomotor skills of health care provider and non-health care provider students within the classroom or laboratory and determines if students are qualified to meet either initial or recertification of various professional and non-professional certifications and/or licensures. Completed lesson plans are evaluated prior to presentation to students. Completed work is evaluated by analysis of end-or-course student critiques, analysis of student test results, or through occasional monitoring of the course progress. Some MSTC positions require the incumbent to be deployable in support of U.S. Army Contingency Operations.
This is a full-time position with the MSTC.
- Serves as company’s representative for all direct coordination with the Site Quality Assurance Representative (QAR), Course Coordinator, and Medical Director.
- Plans and schedules work requirements, coordinates site scheduling with the TOR, and conducts or assists in briefings and tour of site to all senior officers, training units and civilian personnel, including foreign dignitaries on official business.
- Ensures site personnel compliance with program, company, and government policies and procedures.
- Designs and administers programs to train all levels of personnel.
- Conducts training courses, both on-site and on-line, for the company's applications and systems to include lectures and hands-on sessions.
- Works with applicable business unit/area to establish specifications of course, prerequisite skills and knowledge for trainees. Ensures that training courses address all levels of students/ employees. Assists in the design and development of technical training programs and curriculums, both on-site and on-line, for employees on various software and/or hardware applications and systems.
- Researches and assists in writing technical and user manuals to support training. Works with engineering, technical support, and/or applicable area to ensure that material is accurate and reflects current product features.
- Gathers, reviews and analyzes course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions.
- Prepares recommendations and reports to senior level personnel and/or management.
- Implements approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Reviews, as requested, external training programs to determine feasibility of purchase as requested. Makes recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Remains informed of and must maintain proficiency with applicable company products.
- Works with senior level personnel and business units/technical areas to conduct needs assessments to ensure training needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Four or more years of technical training experience
- Experience working with company software, systems, applications and network products
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both onsite and on-line presentations.
All contract Instructor personnel must meet the applicable instructor requirements as directed and provided by AMEDDC&S. Contract Civilian Instructors are required to be in one of the following categories: current in and maintain National Registry EMT at any level and either a former 68W (BNCOC Graduate) or 18D NCO (BNCOC Graduate); current in and maintain National Registry EMT at any level and a NEC 8404 or Navy Independent Duty Corpsman E-6 or above; current in and maintain National Registry EMT at any level and an Air Force 4NOX1, or an Independent Duty Medical Technician (4NOX1) E-6 or above; a Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant or Physician. All instructors must maintain BLS-HCP certification and obtain/ maintain BLS-HCP instructor certification as required.
Site Leads must meet one of the instructor categories and should have a minimum of ten (10) years or greater work experience within the applicable medical scope with NREMT-Paramedic or higher certification/licensure preferred.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance if required.
- Combat experience is preferred, especially in the medical specialties listed above from all service.
- Knowledge of site technical and operational staff functions.
- Prior experience in course development and education methodology.
- Experience with software languages used in simulation.
- Communication skills to write training manuals and procedures.
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications.
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees.
- Communication skills to write training manuals and procedures.
- Presentation skills to train and educate students/ employees on technical material and applications.
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of students/ employees.
- Comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentation.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Analytical skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding student/ employee information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields.
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Fort Stewart, GA – Medical Simulation Training Center (MSTC)
Multiple positions also available CONUS and OCONUS
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.