Computer Operator II
Computer Operator II – Fort Huachuca
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. (PLI) recognized on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, is looking for talent that can easily integrate into a success-oriented team environment where the focus on positive customer engagement and outcomes in the form of superior quality and on time delivery permeates its culture.
PLI is an industry recognized leader in the manufacturing of wire harnesses and electronic components in the commercial aerospace and defense sectors and excels in the government maintenance, simulation and training services marketspace as well.
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for Computer Operator II positions at Fort Huachuca, AZ. This position is in support of the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) Maintenance Program (ATMP) Contract for the Universal Mission System (UMS).
- The Computer Operator II position assists the customer by maintaining the UMS TADSS workstation.
- Operates workstations
- Performs PMCS and repairs of equipment.
- Working under general supervision, responds to computer output instructions or error conditions, applies standard operating or corrective procedure, refers problems that do not respond to preplanned procedure for troubleshooting.
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on UAS TADSS operation
- 2 - 4 years’ experience as a Computer Operator or related position
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and On-Post driving privileges
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, computer proficiency, and the ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, customer service and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is performed in a computer simulation center setting. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Employee must be able to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate, within multiple training domains and/or work site locations.