Electronics Technician Maintenance III (CACTF)
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. (PLI) recognized on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, is looking for talent that can easily integrate into a success-oriented team environment where the focus on positive customer engagement and outcomes in the form of superior quality and on time delivery permeates its culture.
PLI is an industry recognized leader in the manufacturing of wire harnesses and electronic components in the commercial aerospace and defense sectors and excels in the government maintenance, simulation and training services marketspace as well.
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for an Electronic Technician Maintenance III position at Fort Carson, CO. This position is in support of the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) Maintenance Program (ATMP) Contract for the Combined Arms Collective Training Facility (CACTF) and the Automated Shoot House (ASH) located on Fort Carson. The Electronics Technician Maintenance III position will perform all functions required to maintain and repair electronic TADSS and equipment for the CACTF and AHS.
- Must be able to operate Work Stations that capture audio and video and be able to develop Take Home Packages (THP) in order to enhance the AAR process.
- Operate After Action Review (AAR) Work Station.
- Install and configure targets and instrumentation hardware and devices such as HUT, Smoke and Smells.
- Be able to troubleshoot, install, de-install and maintain audio and video capture devices.
- Operate man lift.
- Performs as technical work leader.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems to include determining the location and density of circuitry, isolating malfunctions, and incorporating engineering changes.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair cabling.
- Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions.
- May provide technical guidance to lower level technicians.
- Read electrical schematics and understand basic electronic symbols.
- Trace, identify, diagnose and repair electronic equipment problems..
- Performs Quality Assurance inspections of work performed by employees.
- Will be required to work in compliance with OSHA and Company Safety policies and procedures as appreciate.
- Strong electrical systems knowledge.
- Must be able to travel to various locations.
- Must be able to be cross utilized across the ATMP in order to support other program sites.
- Associate's Degree in Electronic Technology (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university and five years minimum work experience in a related discipline or five years related military training or a combination of education and experience
- Five years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer systems / networking and simulation platform maintenance.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and On-Post driving privileges
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, computer proficiency, and the ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, customer service and decision-making skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is operated in electronics lab type setting and field conditions. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Employee must be able to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate, within multiple training domains and/or work site locations.
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Fort Carson, CO.