Electronics Technician Maintenance III (CAMTF)
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. (PLI) recognized on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, is looking for talent that can easily integrate into a success-oriented team environment where the focus on positive customer engagement and outcomes in the form of superior quality and on time delivery permeates its culture.
PLI is an industry recognized leader in the manufacturing of wire harnesses and electronic components in the commercial aerospace and defense sectors and excels in the government maintenance, simulation and training services marketspace as well.
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for an Electronic Technician Maintenance III position at Camp Gruber, OK. This position is in support of the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) Maintenance Program (ATMP) Contract for the Combined Arms MOUT Training Facility (CAMTF), MOUT-CTF and Live Fire Shoot House (LFSH).
- The Electronics Technician Maintenance III position will perform all functions required to maintain and repair electronic TADSS and equipment for the HITS. Examples are:
- Performs PMCS, troubleshoot and isolates faults
- Uses spare/repair parts to repair faults IAW technical guidelines
- Researches and selects repair parts needed
- Enters work order data in the on-line management information system
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers' manuals or similar documents
- May supervise, provide direction to, and check lower level technicians’ work
- This position may require travel to other installations and other ATMP locations throughout CONUS and OCONUS.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience with electronics testing/troubleshooting
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and On-Post driving privileges
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, attention to detail, strong organizational skills and computer proficiency
- The ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, customer service and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is operated in electronics lab type setting and field conditions. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Employee must be able to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate, within multiple training domains and/or work site locations.
Phoenix Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Camp Gruber, OK